Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wintery picspam, mostly dogs

After my last rather dismal post and the fact that I don't have a happy "we have chicks" post to make as we failed to hatch any from our lost rooster's last hen (but we do have one of his daughters so...) I figured I'd do some picture spamming of pups from this winter. After all, I don't really have any springtime ones to post at the moment.

So...there you have two black sheep dogs, Gleann and Sachairi waiting to come in.

Òrlaith, the golden princess, and Cù Mór tend to not spend so much time outdoors in the winter. Òrlaith's jacket is not for warmth, though, but to help with anxiety, although she's still about to burrow under the cushions here. She's been spending a lot more time out from under the couch cushions lately, so the jacket seems to be helping.

Sachairi likes to keep a watch over things.

Gleann covered in snow.


Sach guarding the boots so no one leaves without him.

Sachairi, who only joined the pack last November, has been well accepted by all, even getting an occassional snuggle from Òrlaith.

But Cù apparently is searching for friends on the web.

The dogs aren't the only ones who want in the house, however. It's hard to see, but there are wo Mini horses and two goats in this photo.

Hopefully more springlike content to come!

5 comments:

  1. So cute!!!!! I love all of these, especially Cù on the laptop! Hey....those boots look like mine in the picture with Sach...but I don't know how they can be....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, those are my boots, pink accents and all. LOL They worked out well for work this winter though. Um, I'm ready to retire them for a few months but it doesn't seem to be happening yet. ~:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then we have the same ones!!! I really like them too - and I rationalized that they are purple! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keens right? They're about the only civilian brand I seem to be able to wear, my feet are real wide in the ball and toes but real narrow in the heal making shoes a problem. My running shoes are Keen too. "Purple" "magenta" maybe? I was sort of hoping the job would put enough dirt on them to make them brown. LOL But they're good enough boots to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, same ones - I love them. They kept my feet nice and toasty all winter! Yeah, I have an issue with shoes too, because I have such high arches and these were great!

    ReplyDelete